TCI supports a variety of technology integrations, including the protocols listed below. If you have questions about an integration not listed, contact us at [email protected].
Any of the technologies below are available for use with district-created portals or Learning Management Systems (LMS). The specific requirements of each system may vary, but the following protocols are supported.
- Clever SSO – Users can sign in with their Clever login.
- Learning Interoperability Tools (LTI) – Users can sign in with the same login from any Learning Management System that supports LTI v1.0+
- Authentication Tokens – Users can sign in through an HTML form link that uses TCI’s generated tokens for authentication.
- Google Sign-In – Users can sign in with their Google account.
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) – Users can sign in with the same login from any identity provider that supports SAML v2.0.
- Clever Secure Sync – Automatically provision and roster accounts using the Clever API.
- OneRoster API – Automatically provision and roster accounts using the OneRoster API v1.1.
- Automated CSV Upload – Automatically provision and roster accounts using CSVs delivered into an SFTP site.
- Manual CSV Upload – Manually provision and roster accounts by uploading TCI’s CSV templates through TCI’s Subscription Manager.
- Google Classroom – Sync assignments and grades to Google Classroom.
- Canvas – Sync assignments and grades to Canvas.
- Schoology – Sync assignments and grades to Schoology.
- Questions and Test Interoperability (QTI) – Import TCI’s flexible and rigorous question bank into your assessment tool.
- Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) – Sync grades to your LTI-enabled gradebooks with grade passback.
- Google Drive – Save files to Google Drive.
See TCI’s LMS and Technology Partners.