- Why TCI?
- Social Studies
- Training & Support
2. No WarrantiesTCI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS.” TCI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. TCI ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions, and other material on this Website or any website with which it is linked. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, TCI and its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors shall in no event be liable for any claims, charges, and damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including, without limitation, any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind of character, even if TCI has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, or any website with which it is linked.
- upload, post, or transmit any content for purposes of political campaigning or commercial solicitation or that is unlawful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invades the privacy of another, threatens another person or entity, or is otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate another user of this Website including an employee of TCI;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, or federal law;
- upload, post, or transmit any software of files that contain software viruses or other harmful computer code;
- interfere with the operation of TCI’s web servers or other computers or Internet or network connections or restrict or inhibit any other user from using this Website;
- upload, post, or transmit any information, pictures, graphics, or other content that violates the copyright, patent, trademark, or trade-secret rights of another party;
- upload, post, or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, including spam, or gain or harvest any email addresses or other personal information posted by other users of the Website for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- alter, damage, or delete any content or other communications that is not your own or otherwise interfere with the ability of others to access this Website;
- post or transmit through this Website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- gain unauthorized access to the Website or any other user account;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available on this Website; or
- attempt to hack the Website or underlying software, or to defeat or overcome any encryption and/or digital rights management technology implemented by TCI.