Social Studies Features
We’re Here to Make Your Life Easier
- Quickly reference the lesson’s Essential Question, which is weaved into all aspects of the lesson.
- All lessons have class time durations estimated with stopping points built naturally into each.
- Each lesson has Additional Resources embedded into them to help students further engage with the content of the lesson.
Helping You Put the Fun Back into Learning
- Use interactive Lesson Games that come in a variety of formats that help to motivate students. This will help students associate “fun” with “learning” at the same time.
- Interactive Tutorials will provide a hands-on learning experience to make the lessons more memorable to students and help them connect with the topic being taught.
Assessments Made Easy. Standards Covered. Everytime.
Customize TCI assessments to make them your own. Use the TCI teacher community to share your assessments and get feedback to make improvements. Standards are just one simple click away, making it easy to know whether or not your lessons are on track or not.
Presentations That Come to Life
Keep students engaged with fast, smooth presentations that allow them to interact with you and the lessons. Every single lesson is jam packed with activities that get students out of their seats, moving, and interacting with the lesson content. Interactive lessons help them to create lasting memories and will be more likely to develop a better comprehension of the lesson.
Not Your Average Textbook
Using our online history curriculum, online and print textbooks provide students with an interactive learning environment.
Plus Many More Features!
The student text provides reading out loud, the ability to increase the font size or enlarge any of the images to ensure success for all learners.
TCI goes beyond the generic advice and provides suggestions specific to that lesson to ensure academic success for all.
The Media Library allows you to quickly filter through the vast number of resources, including primary sources, maps, illustrations, and more.
Tap into students' visual skills during active learning sessions using these full-color laminated picture cards.
Primary sources are systematically embedded into every lesson, at the appropriate time, in a seamless fashion.
View online student text in Spanish with the click of a button. Purchase Print Interactive Student Notebooks in Spanish.
Our Web-based application, makes it easy to access the subscription on any device.