Your Resources during the COVID-19 Outbreak
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic forcing school closures in the United States, we understand, as teachers and parents, how overwhelming things can get as schools transition from traditional in-person teaching to online teaching.
At TCI, we want to fully support teachers and students during this time of crisis and make sure you receive all the technological resources right from your fingertips to implement virtual teaching and learning from home.
- Distance Learning Resources Page– this page includes videos, tips, and additional reading resources on the coronavirus.
- Twitter Chat– starting from March 19th til April 3rd at 12 pm- 12:30 pm ET/ 9 am- 9:30 am PT, we will be hosting daily Twitter chats @TeachTCI to discuss and share ideas for distance education. If you missed the talk, you can view all the conversations here.
- Facebook Watch Party– join us for a Watch Party on our Facebook page to learn about TCI’s teaching strategies and Super Simple Science and Investigations.
- Free Online Teaching Tools- a list of free online tools compiled by our teachers that you could use with your students.
- On-demand Webinars– if you never used TCI’s online resources before, you can watch this K-12 Social Studies webinar or this K-8 Science webinar where we give you an in-depth tour of the TCI subscription.
- Top 5 Ways to Have Students Use TCI from Home– share this blog post with your students so they don’t miss out on all the features they can explore in their student subscription.
- TCI’s FAQ page- our library of help articles can answer your questions regarding our programs, purchasing, or tech support.
- Customer Support- want to get in touch directly? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be right there for you.