It’s That Time of Year Again: June 30th Reset
On June 30th of every year, TCI resets your Teacher and Student Subscriptions so you can start the new school year fresh!
Here’s what will happen:
- -Student accounts will be removed and their scores deleted.
- -The number of Student Subscriptions available to you for the new school year will be reset to reflect the removal of expired subscriptions.
What you will need to do after July 1st:
- -Select the program you will teach in the new school year when you sign in to your subscription. If you select the same program, your custom presentations and assessments will be available to you.
- -Create new classes for the new school year. Once you get your student and class assignments, you can create classes and add account.
What you might want to do prior to June 30th:
- -If for any reason you want to save your students’ scores, you’ll need to export them to a spreadsheet prior to the June 30 reset. To export scores, go to “My Classes” and click the “Student Scores” button. Click the “Export scores to CSV” button and save the data on your hard drive.
On July 1st, your new subscription will also get some complimentary upgrades. Stay tuned for more details!