Foster learning anytime, anywhere with our new Lesson Slides feature (BETA)
To help support your distance learning needs, we are excited to launch the beta version of our Lesson Slides feature. With this beta version of the feature you can share complete lesson guides, or a customized version of the lesson guides with all your students. Our team is working hard to further expand the capabilities of this feature.
How does it work?
Sharing a complete lesson guide:
- From the Lesson Guides tab in the sidebar, navigate to the Lesson Guides view.
- Click the “Share” button under the Complete Lesson Guide and share the entire presentation with all your students.
- Once you share the presentation your students will be able to view the Lesson Slides in their sidebar navigation.
Sharing customized lesson guide:
- From the Lesson Guides tab in the sidebar, navigate to the lesson guide view.
- Click the “edit/preview” button under the Complete Lesson Guide. Make any changes you want and save the presentation.
- Navigate to your saved presentation and then share it with all your students.
How do students access the shared presentation?
Once you share the presentation with your students, they will be able to access the slides from the “Lesson Slide” tab in their sidebar navigation
You may notice that not all slideshows are available for sharing. These smaller chunks of the Complete Lesson Guide technically are not their own slideshows. But don’t worry, we’re making them shareable in the future. For now, you can hide slides in a copy to create your own shorter set of slides
Log in to your account today to explore the new feature.