Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
TCI California Account Manager
Who We Are
TCI has been developing engaging classroom activities for 25+ years, and we’ve never stopped innovating. Our hands-on K-12 Social Studies and K-8 Science programs are delivered via our award-winning subscription software to more than 100,000 users a day.
Why do schools love us?
- Goodbye, long boring lectures; Hello, engaging lessons with stunning visuals and meaningful games!
- Grading is a snap with automatic scoring of multiple choice questions, and a smooth interface for open-ended grading.
Want to learn more? Take a peek inside a TCI classroom and learn more about our team.
What You Will Do
Work with our California Team to:
- Build relationships with educational decision makers in strategic school districts
- Uncover district needs and match our products to their requirements
- Deliver online and in-person presentations
- Promote and sell TCI curriculum through customer meetings, product demonstrations, face-to-face presentations and awareness workshops
- Complete strategic call campaigns to generate leads and uncover adoptions.
- Support districts by conducting teacher orientations and trainings
- Requires 50% travel
- Want to make a difference in how teachers teach and students learn
- Are a road warrior and a closer
- Love to present and are a natural communicator
- Know how to juggle multiple projects and maximize sales goals
- Are a self starter and organizational wizard working from your home office
- Have experience in the SaaS sales environment or as a teacher
- Familiarity with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) is a plus
Live near major California metro area
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put subject as “California Account Manager”.