Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Strategic Sales Manager
Mountain View, CA
Who We Are:
TCI has been developing engaging classroom activities for 25+ years, and we’ve never stopped innovating. Our hands-on K-12 Social Studies and K-8 Science lessons are delivered via our award-winning software to more than 100,000 users a day.
Why do schools love us?
- So long boring lectures; Hello, engaging lessons with stunning visuals and meaningful play!
- Grading is a snap with automatic scoring of multiple choice questions, and a smooth interface for open-ended grading.
Want to learn more? Take a peek inside a TCI classroom or learn more about our team.
What Will You Do?
- Work closely with Marketing to align our messaging to our corporate website and sales presentations.
- Lead on aligning all of our Account Managers sales messaging and presentations
- Create and implement the strategy for building our CA presence for the upcoming K8 adoption.
- Create the strategy for hiring and training CA implementation specialists to uncover opps and present in our key CA districts.
- Work closely with our product support and small sales team to provide the tools and training to successfully work all sales under a target amount.
- Deliver high quality sales and product demonstrations. Team present and support TCI’s top opportunities.
- Increase sales won by mentoring sales team members, via team selling, to improve presentations and sales strategies.
- Document, monitor and analyze all activity in SalesForce using key reports to make strategic decisions.
- Gather and share competitive and customer feedback.
- Create a library of tools for our sales and inside team to use.
Who Should Apply?
- You want to be part of an extraordinary sales team that is focused on the customer and achieving results.
- You are passionate about the TCI’s Mission and products.
- You want to make a difference in how teachers teach and students learn.
- You want to be part of a growing SaaS company that does things differently.
What You Should Know to Apply!
- Enjoys juggling multiple projects in order to achieve individual and company sales goals
- Self-Starter and organizational wizard working from your home office
- A natural communicator and strong presenter. Join a fast growing SasS company with great benefits!
- Extensive travel required for the position
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put subject as “Strategic Sales Manager”.