Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Mountain View, CA
TCI delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech company, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our History Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns the company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow. We have a solid record of growing our interns and are always looking for team members who show strong learning skills and growth potential.
Perform regression and feature testing for weekly product releases. This will be accomplished by:
- Writing automated test suites as needed for regression testing
- Manual regression testing for selected test cases in each release
- Testing new features to ensure functionality and identify any potential usability issues
- Testing any reported bugs and supporting customers as needed to resolve issues
- Troubleshooting technical support tickets
Why You Should Apply:
- You are passionate about creating a high quality product
- You love living in the details—if something is one pixel off, it bothers you
- You want to work on a product that changes lives
What You Should Know or Need to Apply:
- Understanding of user experience needs
- Attention to detail
- Exposure to coding, Selenium experience a plus
- SQL experience a plus
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put subject as “QA Intern”.