Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Product Marketing Manager
Mountain View, CA
Teachers’ Curriculum Institute delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our Bring Learning Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns our company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow.
We’re looking for a creative leader who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and work in a variety of roles. The Product Marketing Manager will use their talent to grow each of our five core markets by successfully supporting our social studies and science products. This will include:
- Managing the key steps in launching new products.
- Creating marketing resources (print, digital and video) for each product.
- Maintaining the TCI brand in all products and marketing materials.
- Creating snappy marketing copy that reflects TCI’s voice and spirit of community.
- Developing user emails for each product that turn our customers into raving fans.
- Managing 30-day trials to maximize leads.
- Creating product messaging for key staff.
- Developing plans to increase TCI brand awareness in our core markets.
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to work in an innovative, SaaS organization with a commitment to improving education.
- You want to work collaboratively to drive decisions and complete projects.
- You want to put your snappy, witty writing style to good use.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience within a SaaS environment.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Comfort working across teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use metrics and analytical research to drive decisions.
- Strong drive to leverage technology to simplify information and projects.
- Excellent design sense: not just knowing what you like, but what will work for our customers and market.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put subject as “Product Marketing Manager”.