Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Product Marketing Manager
Mountain View, CA
Teachers’ Curriculum Institute (TCI) delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our History Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns our company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow.
The Product Marketing Manager will lead TCI’s outbound product marketing activities, presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand, boost sales, and drive user engagement.
What You Will Do:
- Plan and manage the launch of new products and features.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Craft compelling product messaging across marketing channels (corporate website, email campaigns, social media, collateral) ensuring it reflects TCI’s snappy voice and spirit of community.
- Study and test company products, translating technical details into benefits for the user.
- Follow and analyze market trends and research competitor offerings to know how to set TCI products apart from others in the market.
- Evaluate product marketing projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to work in an innovative, SaaS organization with a commitment to improving education.
- You are a planner – you can work within tight deadlines, but you strive to work ahead.
- You love marketing data, especially watching your hard work translate into fresh leads and increased product usage.
- You want to put your snappy, witty writing style to good use.
What We’re Looking For:
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Comfort working across teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience (3-5 years minimum) in product marketing or brand management for a SaaS company
- Excellent design sense: not just knowing what you like, but what will work for our customers and market.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends) and experience in market analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing/communications
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put subject as “Product Marketing Manager”.