Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Product Manager Intern
Mountain View, CA
TCI delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our Bring Learning Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns the company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow. We have a solid record of growing our staff through our internship program and are always looking for interns who show strong learning skills and growth potential.
A Product Manager Intern will embrace TCI’s values of innovation, collaboration, productivity, life-long learning, and community.
These values will be demonstrated through:
- Collaborating with user proxies to write requirements and wireframe new feature ideas.
- Supporting the TCI community with their technical needs.
- Carefully reviewing and accepting new feature stories.
This position offers:
- An opportunity to learn the ins and outs of product management and the software development life cycle.
- An exceptional intern experience, with skills that you’ll be able to draw on throughout your career, maybe even at TCI!
Why You Should Apply:
- You want the experience of working at an innovative, growing SaaS organization.
- You love working through the details of complex problems and developing user-centric solutions.
- You want to work on a product that changes lives and you can be passionate about.
What You Should Know or Need to Apply:
- You should have an understanding of what makes a product usable and useful.
- You can sort through the details and data to come up with simple solutions.
- You like to understand by doing; you’re willing to play many roles to ultimately deliver the best product to your users.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put subject as “Product Management Intern”.