Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Mountain View, CA
Teachers’ Curriculum Institute delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our Bring Learning Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns our company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow.
We’re looking for a dynamic and analytical leader who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and work in a variety of roles. The Marketing Director will use their expertise to grow our brand and expand sales within our key markets. This will include:
- Analyzing our market and growth opportunities.
- Developing strategic plans for expanding our brand awareness in each of our key markets.
- Performing detailed market research and conducting user experience studies.
- Creating key analytical reports to track results of marketing campaigns.
- Owning the TCI Brand and ensuring all products and marketing assets reflect the brand.
- Strategically managing our marketing team to maximize innovation and productivity.
- Supporting our Customer Success team to ensure our users become raving fans.
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to work in an innovative, SaaS organization with a commitment to improving education.
- You’re a data nerd who likes to tell a story with visuals and reporting.
- You’re a collaborative leader who knows how to drive decisions with analytics.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience within a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of the education technology market.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Comfort working across teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategically utilize data to create actionable next steps.
- Ability to create and use metrics and analytical research to drive decisions.
- Strong drive to leverage technology and simplify.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put subject as “Product Marketing Manager”.