Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Mountain View, CA
Teachers’ Curriculum Institute delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our Bring Learning Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns our company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow.
We’re looking for a team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and work in a variety of roles. The Marketing Assistant will grow TCI’s brand through social media, events, digital resources, and print collateral.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging social media posts, emails, video scripts, and other digital and print collateral.
- Create snappy marketing copy that reflects TCI’s voice and spirit of community.
- Manage key details to ensure each event is flawless.
- Coordinate website updates.
- Manage email campaigns.
- Create sample and presentation resources for large sales opportunities.
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to work in an innovative, SaaS organization with a commitment to improving education.
- You enjoy working on a variety of projects and want to expand your marketing expertise.
- You want to put your snappy, witty writing style to good use.
What We’re Looking For:
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Comfort working across teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent design sense: not just knowing what you like, but what will work for our customers and market.
- Experience developing a variety of digital media resources.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put subject as “Marketing Assistant”.