Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Junior Product Manager
Mountain View, CA
TCI delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech company, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our History Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns the company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow. We have a solid record of growing our staff and are always looking for team members who show strong learning skills and growth potential.
The Junior Product Manager will be responsible for weekly product releases. This will be accomplished by:
- Managing TCI’s short-term roadmap
- Communicating product specifications and clarifying needs with Software Engineers
- Working with the Senior Product Manager to move the long-term roadmap forward
- Collaborating with user proxies to write requirements and wireframe new feature ideas
- Making data-driven recommendations for changes
- User testing features with customers and other stakeholders
Why You Should Apply:
- You are passionate about transforming ideas into beautifully coded and designed product features
- You love working across departments and taking on new challenges every day
- You want to work on a product that changes lives
What You Should Know or Need to Apply:
- Wireframing and prototyping experience
- User research experience
- Database experience a plus
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put subject as “Junior Product Manager”.