Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Mountain View, CA
Who We Are:
TCI is an EdTech company that creates cutting-edge software and high-quality content to bring learning alive for teachers and students. TCI has been developing engaging classroom activities for 25+ years, and we never stop innovating. Our hands-on K-12 Social Studies and Science lessons are delivered via our award-winning software to more than 100,000 users a day.
All of this activity is supported by a lean team of 50 employees who are passionate, driven, and ambitious.
Want to learn more? Take a peek inside a TCI classroom or learn more about our team.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative leader who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and work a variety of roles. The HR Generalist will work in a collaborative, agile and fast-paced environment to provide excellent support to staff by:
- Providing daily operational support for identified HR processes, policies, benefits, and compliance
- Supporting company communication and employee relations
- Implementing and updating the TCI recruiting program and brand with the TCI Talent Team.
- Running the employee on-boarding process to build staff orientation and integration.
- Implementing professional development trainings with the TCI U Team.
- Maintaining and enhancing company morale by working with the TCI Morale Team.
- Maintaining and optimizing HR software systems.
This Position Offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including annual profit sharing
- Work-life balance
- Motivated colleagues who make TCI a great place to work
What You Should Know to Apply:
- BA/BS degree in related field, with 3 to 5 years of experience in Human Resources and recruiting, including applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ability to balance the needs of the employees with those of the company.
- Strong drive to simplify and systemize with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to occasionally travel for college recruiting and to our Sacramento office.