Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Events Marketing Coordinator
Mountain View, CA
Teachers’ Curriculum Institute delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our Bring Learning Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns our company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow.
We’re looking for a team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and work in a variety of roles. The Events Marketing Coordinator will grow TCI’s brand by strategizing and coordinating exceptional events, from professional conferences and sales presentations to product orientations.
What You Will Do:
- Own event logistics and communication, managing all the details to ensure each event is flawless.
- Participate at each of the different TCI events quarterly to keep your finger on the pulse of what’s working and what could be improved.
- Strategize event materials including digital and print collateral, presenter materials, attendee materials, and display items such as pop up banners and signs.
- Create the snappy marketing copy for these materials, ensuring it reflects TCI’s voice and spirit of community.
- Find and manage events materials vendors.
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to work in an innovative, SaaS organization with a commitment to improving education.
- You are a planner – you can work within tight deadlines, but you don’t create them.
- You want to put your snappy, witty writing style to good use.
- You are a problem solver, who loves bringing recommendations to the table
What We’re Looking For:
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Comfort working across teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent design sense: not just knowing what you like, but what will work for our customers and market.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing/communications
- Some travel required
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please put subject as “Events Marketing Coordinator”.