Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Editorial Project Manager
Mountain View, CA
TCI delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech company, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our History Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns the company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow. We have a solid record of growing our staff and are always looking for team members who show strong learning skills and growth potential.
The Editorial Project Manager will be responsible for the continuous improvement of our online programs, ensuring they stay current and engaging, and managing copyright updates of our print materials. This will be accomplished by:
- Identifying and managing partnerships with third-party vendors
- Managing editorial and production projects and workflow
- Driving user engagement by collaborating with TCI’s Software team to build or update features to maximize the potential of our online platform
- Continually reviewing processes to ensure efficiency
- Organizing and maintaining structure for all digital assets to enable quick project deployment to staff or vendors
- Working with TCI’s Product Marketing Manager to create value propositions for product changes and train sales and support staff as needed.
- Using data to drive decisions about where to focus TCI’s content efforts and resources
Why You Should Apply:
- You are passionate about creating outstanding educational experiences for students and teachers
- You love working across departments and taking on new challenges every day
- Deadlines are comforting to you, and you strive to find creative solutions to challenges
Experience that will help you and TCI succeed:
- Managing large volumes of work in simple systems
- 3-5 years of experience in editorial work with online or print publishing
- Establishing and managing relationships with vendors
- Best practices in design and brand delivery
- Experience working with a SaaS product a plus
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put subject as “Editorial Project Manager”.