Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Data Entry Admin (temporary position, Jan-April 2018)
Mountain View, CA
Who We Are:
TCI has been developing engaging classroom activities for 25+ years, and we’ve never stopped innovating. Our hands-on K-12 Social Studies and Science lessons are delivered via our award-winning software to more than 100,000 users a day.
Why do schools love us?
- So long boring lectures; Hello, engaging lessons with stunning visuals and meaningful play!
- Online tutorials, notebooks, and more engage students outside of the classroom so class time can be interactive.
- Grading is a snap with automatic scoring of multiple choice questions, and a smooth interface for open-ended grading.
About the Position:
The Data Entry Admin will assist in entering content into our Content Management System. The work will include:
- Entering data in TCI’s Content Management System
- Entering HTML code to support entry of content.
- Tracking of progress in Google Sheets
Skills you Should Have to Apply:
- Working knowledge of Google Sheets
- Understanding of basic HTML, but no need to code
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with large quantities of data
Location and Hours:
- Mountain View, CA office
- Monday through Friday, flexible schedule within the hours of 8AM and 5PM, min 20 hours/week
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put subject as “Temporary Data Entry Admin”.