Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Customer Success Rep
Mountain View, CA
We deliver innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns customer success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow.
A Customer Success Intern will embrace TCI’s values of innovation, collaboration, productivity, life-long learning, and community.
These values will be demonstrated through:
- Collaborating with the team to solve customer issues.
- Representing TCI with a spirit of community and sincere interest in the customer’s success.
- Spotting opportunities for automation.
This position offers:
- Part-time to full-time schedules
- Competitive salary and benefits, including annual profit sharing
- Work-life balance
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to solve customer problems and grow daily.
- You want to be a part of an innovative, growing SaaS organization.
- You want to work with districts and educators across the country to help them realize amazing learning experiences for students.
What You Should Know to Apply:
- Familiarity with basic customer service skills
- High degree of comfort and interest in technology
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put subject as “Customer Success Representative”.