Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Customer Success Intern
Mountain View, CA
Teachers’ Curriculum Institute delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our Bring Learning Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns Customer Success, everyone understands our mission, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow. We have a solid record of growing our staff through our internship program and are always looking for interns who show strong learning skills and growth potential.
A Customer Success Intern will embrace TCI’s values of innovation, collaboration, productivity, life-long learning, and community.
These values will be demonstrated through:
- Collaborating with the team to solve customer issues.
- Balancing productivity with a sincere interest in helping each customer achieve success.
- Spotting opportunities for automation.
This position offers:
- An opportunity to learn about the new and booming world of Customer Success.
- An exceptional intern experience, with skills that you’ll be able to draw on throughout your career, maybe even at TCI!
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to be a part of an innovative, mission oriented, growing SaaS organization.
- You want to work with districts and educators across the country to help them realize amazing learning experiences for students.
- You are interested in Customer Success and the high level of customer interaction it offers.
What You Should Know or Need to Apply:
- Familiarity with basic customer support skills.
- High degree of comfort and interest in working with software products.
- High degree of comfort and poise in professional communication.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Please put subject as “Customer Success Intern”.