Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Customer Experience Manager
Mountain View, CA
We deliver innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day.
We empower teachers in the classroom, supporting them so that they can spend their time creating an amazing classroom experience, not navigating resources or spending countless hours creating curriculum.
The Customer Experience Manager works as part of the Customer Success Team to help the team provide an outstanding experience across all customer interactions, from purchasing to product support and expanding perceived value in the product. The CEM collaborates with Software Development to create seamless tech integration support.
- Manage Third-Party Call Center
- Tech Integration Support
- Manage Customer Messaging and Help Tools
- Provide Product Support
- Providing support with the navigation and usage of TCI’s programs
- You’ll love education and want to support teachers in the classroom.
- You like digging into a problem and working it through start to finish.
- You want to be a part of an innovative, growing SaaS organization.
What skills do you need?
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- A passion for problem solving and resolving issues quickly and effectively
- Attention to detail
This position offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including annual profit sharing
- Work-life balance
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put subject as “Customer Experience Manager”.