Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Mountain View, CA
TCI delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech company, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our History Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns the company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow. We have a solid record of growing our interns and are always looking for team members who show strong learning skills and growth potential.
Create and revise powerful social studies and science curricular programs. This will be accomplished by:
- Editing manuscripts to meet standards defined by the content team
- Revising test questions to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Expanding multimedia resources in existing programs
- Creating marketing copy to support sales of programs
- Editing existing lessons to ensure that instructions are easy to follow
Why You Should Apply:
- You are passionate about education
- You love simplifying complex social studies and science concepts
- You want to work on a product that changes the way students learn
What You Should Know or Need to Apply:
- Strong writing skills
- Understanding of K-12 education needs
- Social studies or science background a plus
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put subject as “Content Intern”.