Think you have what it takes to make the most engaging, hands-on, and innovative lessons and software available in the K-12 social studies and science market? Apply to join our team. You’ll find bright, flexible, creative, hard-working people working in a lively, modern workspace.
Biz Ops Intern
Mountain View, CA
Biz Ops Intern
TCI delivers innovative content to more than 50,000 K-12 schools across the nation via our award-winning SaaS products. As an established EdTech provider, we make a difference in the lives of thousands of teachers and students every day through our Bring Learning Alive! and Bring Science Alive! programs.
We’re a small team with big goals. When we say team, we mean it. Everyone has a say in decisions, everyone owns the company’s success, and everyone collaborates to help each other grow. We have a solid record of growing our staff through our internship program and are always looking for interns who show strong learning skills and growth potential.
A Biz Ops Intern will embrace TCI’s values of innovation, collaboration, productivity, life-long learning, and community.
These values will be demonstrated through:
- Collaborating with the team to implement new business systems solutions.
- Collaborating with users to create concise, meaningful reports.
- Spotting opportunities for automation to increase the company’s productivity.
This position offers:
- An opportunity to learn about and work with world class business systems including Netsuite, Salesforce, TalkDesk and Domo.
- An exceptional intern experience, with skills that you’ll be able to draw on throughout your career, maybe even at TCI!
Why You Should Apply:
- You want the experience of working at an innovative, growing SaaS organization.
- You love working with data and want to understand the complexities of how businesses move data through systems to enable different teams and systems to share and use data.
- You love automation and process improvement; you’ve never waited in a line that couldn’t move faster if only you could tweak a few things.
What You Should Know or Need to Apply:
- You should have experience working with data, either with sql databases or deep excel know-how.
- You need to be highly analytical and have a passion for making data useful, instead of overwhelming, through reports.
- You like to understand by doing; you’re willing to live the transactions and work with users to understand their needs.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for employment. TCI does not sponsor visas of any kind.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put subject as “Biz Ops Intern”.